Make A Donation
Thank you for your interest in supporting Child Evangelism Fellowship of Southeast Wisconsin. We are a faith based, non-profit ministry that relies on God to supply our financial needs through the prayerful giving of His people. Our policy is to "Ask God & tell His people". This page is designed to answer your questions about CEF, communicate the needs of our chapter here in southeast WI and share how your gifts can impact this ministry.
Making a secure online donation using your credit card is a quick and easy way
to support CEF of Southeast WI. Click the Online Donation button below to
process your gift by credit card or Electronic Funds Tranfer (ACH). We
ask that you consider giving a few dollars extra to help cover card processing
fees. Please note we only accept Master Card, Visa and Discover cards. Thank
you for your donation!
I wish to Donate to
Child Evangelism Fellowship of Southeast WIGENERAL FUND & STAFF MISSIONARY SUPPORT
I wish to GIVE GENEROUSLY
the CEF Annual Fund Campaign
and the National Day of Giving #GivingTuesday
to make sure KIDS
hear the Gospel
CEF Annual Fund Campaign & #GivingTuesday
A New way to Give - Text
CEF now offers Giving by Text on your mobile device.
Simply type this number - To: 715-802-2272; then in the message bar enter the dollar
amount you would like to give, followed by a space with the specific chapter code: cefse.
Follow the prompts to complete transaction.
Close the New way to Give section
Example - $50 cefse
If no code is entered, the donation will be directed to the state office only, so it's important
to enter 'cefse' if you would like your gift to be directed to Southeast WI.
COMING SOON - Watch for the addition of a QR code on our printed material. You can
scan the code with your mobile device which will link you directly to our Donation page
where you can give online by utilizing one of the methods listed above.
Why Should I Give To CEF?
As a donor-supported ministry, CEF is the only children's ministries in the world that reached over 14 million children last year with the Gospel message of Jesus Christ. The children we evangelize through our programs in southeast Wisconsin can't support the ministry financially. We depend on the financial gifts of our partners and friends to complete our mission of evangelizing, discipling and helping establish children in a local church.
Close the Why should I give to CEF? section
Giving From a Biblical Perspective
The idea of Christian stewardship is of great importance to the Lord based on the number of references found in scripture. The Bible speaks of money and possessions over 2,300 times. God is the owner of everything (1 Chronicles 29:11-12) and ultimately He has control over all we possess. Stewardship, does not include ownership, we are only the caretakers. The act of giving to God's work is a direct reflection of our faith in His promises, our giving is an outflow of what is in our hearts. God challenges us to out give Him in Malachi 3:10 - "Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this," says the LORD Almighty, "and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it". Our kingdom gifts are an indicator of our obedience and love for the Lord.
Close the Giving from a Biblical Perspective section
Your Impact On CEF Today
The Worth of A Child
Not just their short life of 60-100 years here on earth but for eternity, an eternity of being snatched from the throes of the enemy into the arms of Jesus. What are you willing to sacrifice to save a child? Child Evangelism Fellowship needs your – Time, Treasures and Talents.
Again, I ask how much is the life of a child worth to YOU?
Last year in southeast Wisconsin, over 2500 children heard the gospel message, some of them for the very first time. Over 100 requested additional information about salvation. How do we put a dollar amount on life.....eternal life?
CEF of Southeast WI equips Christians to effectively share the gospel with children and disciple them in the Word of God. Our desire is "that every child may know and grow in Jesus Christ." In the past year over 100 Christians attended some form of training through CEF ministries. Over 250 volunteer to participate in one of the CEF Outreach ministries.
We are asking that you would please consider giving to this ministry, perhaps on behalf of our local missionaries who are tirelessly reaching out to children in southeast Wisconsin. What about your church mission board? What about your Christian friends / Bible study / prayer group? If you have seen a benefit or have personally benefitted from this ministry to children, will you make an appeal to others to give or to get involved? Please prayerfully consider your part in giving to evangelize, disciple, and establish children and their families in a local Bible believing church. Our policy is "Ask God and Tell His people." We are obediently doing this and trusting Him for the rest.
Close the Your impact on CEF today section
Good News Club –
Middle School Program –
- Teaching materials for one year of club - $500.00
- Snacks, incentives and take home materials - $35/child for 1 yr.
- One year subscription to Wonderbook Devotionals - $2.50/child
- Helper Training - $150.00
- Teacher Assistant Training - $300.00
- Bible Teacher Training - $450.00
- Ongoing Training for Workers - $200/session 4x year
Summer Ministry : 5-Day Clubs
- Teacher Assistant Training - $150.00
- Bible Teacher Training - $300.00
- Teaching Material for one year - $50.00
- Snack, incentives, take home materials - $50/child
- On-going Training for Workers - $100/session 2x year
- Scholarship / CYIA Training - $525.00
- Wages for summer missionary - $300.00 per club
- Snacks, incentives, take home materials - $5/child
- Travel to 3 clubs each day - $150/week
- CYIA Training / Team Leader or Instructor - $1200/person
- Asst Summer Coordinator - $5000 (full time for summer months)
Staff Continuing Education Scholarship - $625.00/person
- Annual CEF International Conference - $900/person
Close the CEF Wishlist section
- Paper Folder - $250.00
- Microsoft Office 365 Professional (8 licenses) -$100.00 per yr
Thank you for your interest in financially supporting Child Evangelism Fellowship of Southeast WI Chapter. We thank God for your part in this ministry of outreach to boys and girls with the Gospel message. We view your support of CEF as a sacred trust, for we know that we are accountable to you and to God for exercising good stewardship of the funds you have entrusted to us.
Close the Our Stewardship section
- CEF of Wisconsin, Inc., Southeast Wisconsin Chapter, operates under the authority of CEF Inc., a charter member of the EFCA. A tax deductible receipt is issued promptly for each contribution. All donations are tax deductible and as a faith based organization we are committed to financial accountability and transparency. To help enhance the trust of our friends and ministry partners, CEF of Southeast WI chapter has established fundraising guidelines that are recognized by CEF International at the state level and national level. CEF declares that all ministry partners have the right to be informed of the ministry's mission, of the way the ministry intends to use donated resources, and of its capacity to use donations effectively for their intended purposes.
- CEF holds the position that any donation given by a ministry partner in response to an appeal for a specified project or challenge, will be used for that purpose. In the event that the designated project is fully funded, delayed or cancelled, the excess funds will be reassigned to other areas within the ministry that most closely relate to the initial project request.
- It is our desire to honor our ministry partners giving interests or desires, we sincerely appreciate your gifts in spreading the Gospel message to children throughout southeast WI.
- CEF Southeast WI Chapter recognizes the importance of protecting the privacy and security of all donor information. Our privacy guidelines demonstrate our commitment to the issue of keeping donor information secure.
- All information collect is for internal use by CEF Southeast WI Chapter only. This information will not be given, loaned, rented, traded or sold to any other party. CEF never discloses the identity of its donors to others.
Ways To Give
For your convenience, Child Evangelism Fellowship of Southeast Wisconsin is able to
accept your gifts through various methods. When using these methods, please consider
giving a few dollars extra to help cover card processing fees. Please note we only accept
Master Card, Visa and Discover cards. New technology features now allow all types of
donations to be done online.
Choose from the following donation options by clicking on the headings below:
Secure online donations can be made using a credit card by clicking on the Online
Donations button above to process your gift. Pay Pal donations can be made by clicking
the Donate button on the right side of the page. Credit card donations can also be handled
by calling the CEF Center during office hours at 262-373-1780 where we would be happy to
assist with your donation.
CEF Center Office Hours:
Monday - Thursday: 8:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Close the Credit Card section
Mail Donations to:
Close the Mail section
Child Evangelism Fellowship of Southeast Wisconsin
13620 W. Capitol Dr - Suite C
Brookfield WI 53005-2426
Please make your check or money order payable to: CEF
Please call the CEF Center during office hours at 262-373-1780 and we would be happy to assist you with your donation.
Close the Phone section
CEF Center Office Hours
Monday - Thursday: 8:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Support a Missionary Staff Member
If you would like to support an individual Missionary Staff Member, this can be done by
clicking the Online Donations button above. Enter a dollar amount next to the individual
staff members name, the Donation Frequency and click Continue. On the following page
you will be able to choose one of three options: Credit/Debit Card, Checking or Savings to
complete your transaction.
Close the Support a CEF Missionary Staff section
Please CLICK HERE to read about our Staff Missionaries.
As always, you should prayerfully consider supporting CEF only after your financial obligations to your local church have been fulfilled. Thank you, and God bless you! Child Evangelism Fellowship is registered as a 501(c)3 organization of the USA Internal Revenue Code.
A tax deductible receipt is issued promptly for each contribution.